Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Kissed a Girl

Dennis wanted to go to the gay club in our city Wednesday night because his friend was performing for his first time. It was cool he asked me to go with him. We get there about 30 minutes before the show starts and chat. Then when the show starts we walk over and stand to watch the show. I stand next to the drag queen who was hosting it. Wednesdays are a lot more interactive. They give away free drinks to random people and well drinks are $3. We didn't do any drinking. Dennis' friend did "Lean Like a Chola," which was pretty funny. There was another performer who was relatively new they put on the spot and she didn't know anything Tina Turner when they asked her to perform it. It was hilarious. Then the CD broke in the middle of it. Then when the performer came out again she did a pretty good "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce. The last song was "I Kissed a Girl," which the drag queen came out with a black wig and black skort and was making her rounds. She got to the back and saw me... she put her arms around me, then leaned in and started kissing my neck. I didn't realize it when I got home, but I had 5-6 lipstick kisses on my neck, which was amusing. Dennis was amused and we joked about that afterward. Then we headed out about 12:10 because we were both tired.

Gah. It seems I am going to a lot of drag shows lately. Oh well... getting out... that's good. I'm not a huge drag fan btw... Glad I'm getting to know Dennis better. This is more his thing. lol

3 comments:

Crap Newsman said...

Ugh. Thank God, I thought you kissed a girl for real. Always say no to pussies!

Anonymous said...

Not a real girl, whew. Girls have cooties you know...

Aek said...

I like that song. ^_^