Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mishap

I was out in the driveway this morning and saw my sister's car bumper. I noticed that there was some paint on it that was not hers. We do not have a purple car.

Me: Looks like Sis had a mishap with another car.
Dad: (furrows eyebrows) Oh? (gets up from couch)
Me: Yeah, looks like she hit another car, probably backing out of a parking space, or pulling in.
Dad: What makes you think it was her? It was probably the other car hitting her.
Me: Doubtful. Have you seen her driving? Don't you remember her red light camera ticket? Don't you see how she pulls in the driveway? I'm worried about my car. She parks next to me. Have you seen how she parks in a parking lot?
Dad: It was probably the other car.
Me: Oh. Someone went out of their way to hit the car?
Dad: (Looks annoyed) It was probably an accident.
Me: Keyword- ACCIDENT! Sis had an accident!
Dad: Not her, no.
Me: People like her piss me off. They hit your car, then drive away, and you're stuck with the damage . Doesn't she know that she is supposed to leave a note?
Dad: That's why I don't think it was her.
Me: Gah!!!!

All I can say is she got the car pretty good. It disgusts me. Thank goodness she is driving the huge tank that she thinks she doesn't need. When I had the car it was in close to perfect condition. Now the bumpers in the front and back are pretty scuffed. Anxiously awaiting her first accident... not trying to sound morbid or inflict bad thoughts like that... or maybe I am... but come on... her driving pretty much sucks.

Oh, and a word to the wise... park at the end of the parking lot because my sister is one of those who circles the parking lot to find the small, up close parking spot.

As for my dad, all I can say is ASS. He created the mess.

1 comment:

Aek said...

Errr, wow. o_O