Wednesday, June 17, 2009

iPhone 3.0

Software downloaded.
I don't know how many times I clicked refresh between 10 and 10:15 this morning when it was rumored to come out. It finally arrived to be downloaded at 10:15 and so far it looks pretty good. It has an iPhone search feature, the voice recorder, but I don't think the video feature is working yet.
Good stuff, though.
I'm excited.
I texted Chris to let him know I had downloaded it, and he asked me if I had copied and pasted yet. I hadn't, so I tried, and it is fun.

Good site to visit for new features on the iPhone 3.0

3 comments:

Bruce said...

Hay Mike,

Thanks for letting us know about the iPhone update. I had no idea since I'm kind of new to the iPhone but I love it. I assume you know about the Grindr app, the gay hook up app that tells how far away you are from your prey uh I mean date. haha It's kind of stalkerish but also fun!!

Mike said...

Bruce: Glad to hear you're loving your iPhone! I hadn't heard about the Grindr app. Kind of wondering if I will see these guys around. I like the stalkerish appeal. HAHAHAHA Thanks for telling me about that one!

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing lol...i'm not really using any of the 3.0 update stuff yet. I want 3GS. I'm screwed on that front. Still liking the phone though.