Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No. He couldn't.

Just opened his message only to read it, post it on here, and click delete.

Sorry.. I just miss you! Thought we could be friends again, and understand and accept things better. I was (and am) willing to try.

I'm sorry.

Carl


I'm not sorry I haven't responded. I'm loving and living life.

LOVING LIFE TODAY...
Finished my art class paper, my 12 page women's studies paper, and 10 page Spanish paper. Yes. 10 pages in Spanish. I'm quite proud of myself. Gonzo is correcting it right now. She has done nothing but praise how well I write Spanish and express her dismay about the topic I'm writing about.

Gonzo and I are rocking out to my musical playlist- right now we're rocking out to Blitzkrieg Bop!

BTW, have you heard Jason Mraz' version?

Coming up in my massively awesome playlist we have:
Walk of Life- Dire Straits
Crush- David Archuletta
Dead and Gone- TI & Justin Timberlake
Lovers in Japan- Coldplay
Be True to Your School- Beach Boys *** Gonzo is a huge Beach Boys fan- little Mexican girl like her amuses me

3 comments:

Aek said...

And what, pray tell, is the topic of your Spanish paper? ;-)

Joe said...

I have the same question...what is your Spanish paper about that is causing such a stir?

Also, it sounds like Carl is up to his old games again. Danger, Will Robinson, danger! I am glad to see that you simply deleted it and did not respond. Nice job!

Loving the playlist, by the way.
Keep having fun!

Mike said...

Maquiladoras en México (the factories along the US/Mexican border) that pay very low wages and dangerous conditions.