Tuesday, September 11, 2007

3rd

Last night I met up with The Guy after calling him and reminding him we said many times we were going to hang out. He said he "forgot" to tell everyone he was going to Vegas etc. Then I called him and he forgot we were going to hang out- he was playing a game online. We talked, then decided we would hang out.

I get over to his place and Luis is there because his roommate's computer just broke and needed it immediately, so The Guy was fixing it. I have heard a lot about Luis- how he is good with stuff like painting/carpentry etc. Luis is also the friend who is maybe lying to The Guy about running marathons etc. and has MS or some muscular disease that he could die within a year. Luis has the same football type players build that The Guy has, but was not as toned as The Guy. Luis was blond and had spiked hair, but didn't have it done.

I talked to The Guy about the trip and told him about it. I don't remember how, but Luis brought up the topic of fisting a guy. The Guy said he has never done it, never wanted to, but has heard about it. Luis wanted to see a guy be fisted, so The Guy logged onto adam4adam and found some vids of it. The Guy had me move over next to him so I could see the computer screen. We talked about how painful and stuff like that it looks. It doesn't interest us. There was a little smalltalk about playing with a guy's ass inbetween.

Then The Guy pulled both of us into his chest. I was thinking well before this happened that we were going to have a 3-some. The Guy and Luis start making out. I am rubbing The Guy's chest and dick. Then he pushes me down there and I tease him some. The Guy and I make out some and that was really hot. Then he stands up, pulls down his pants, and I suck him.

The Guy said we need to go to the bedroom and so we did. In the bedroom The Guy stood in the middle while Luis and I stood on either side grinding up against him teasing him. Then we took turns doing that to each other, then The Guy stripped each of us.

We get on the bed and suck each other. Luis isn't really into it and I can tell, so we go back to making out. There was lots of making out on the bed. We take turns making out with each other and The Guy and Luis both lick my neck. Luis and I made out; there was lots of tongue involved.

The Guy then got out the lube and we took turns grinding on each other, making out, stuff like that.

We went back to sucking each other and after about 2 minutes Luis pushed me away and said to stop. He shot his load. The Guy laughed and said that's because I give such great oral. He was being really serious about it and telling Luis how I do it better than so many other guys... Luis said it was definitely hot.

We then took a shower and washed our hair and talked about The Guy's $40.00 shampoo. It makes your hair silky... haha.

I noticed that as we were in the bedroom and after Luis had on a shirt from a local private Christian college. I asked him about it and he goes there. Interesting. He is gay, closeted, and religious? I guess. I don't know. Anyways, we sat talking on the couch, watching "Arrested Development" and ordered Pizza Hut hot wings. Good deal. I was getting so tired. It was 11:45p.m. I'm still stuck on Nashville time. I got home and was in bed at 12:30; and was up at 7:10.

Speaking of the time difference. I'm stuck on Nashville time as I just said. The past 2 days I've wanted dinner at 3p.m. (5p.m. Nashville time). I want breakfast at 6:30a.m. Cali time. I want lunch at 9:30a.m. My sleep schedule is also off. When I went back to MS this summer it was not bad because I was going to bed at midnight (10p.m. Cali time), eating breakfast about 8a.m. and getting up at 8 a.m. Cali time, lunch at 1p.m. (11 Cali) Mississippi time, and dinner at 7p.m. (5p.m. Cali) Mississippi time, so I stayed on schedule with how I do things out here in Cali

Another thing that crossed my mind... Hamilton said it in his blog about how he kind of has a black book for his sexual encounters. That's what my blog is to me... to deal with coming out... throwing in my experiences and thoughts with and about guys. It is online- anybody could read it and chances are noone in my family. So whew. But that did get me thinking... I probably beause of this come off as a really slutty/bad person sometimes... haha. I dunno. Oh well. I guess I'm thinking about that more and more about how I'm coming off with what I say on my blog as I chat with more of you bloggers and may possibly meet you guys one of these days. I just want to make it clear I don't think I'm really slutty etc. I am a normal person, which is why I try to throw in some stuff going on in my life on here so the blog seems less sexy and perhaps more relatable and show that I'm like everyone else.

7 comments:

Bruce said...

You don't across as sluty in the blog, just as a 20 yr old who has sex as often as most 20 yr olds do, gay or straight. Besides, us old farts enjoy reading about the sexcapades of all you young studs. haha. Keep up the great blogging.

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for about the last 3 weeks. I had a different picture of the guy in my mind. Probably because of the constant video games and stuff, I didn't have an image of him like you described at all. He sounds pretty hot. Fun times for you, cool.

Closeted said...

DAMN sounds hot, "give such great oral" huh interesting...haha

K said...

You are a fucking whore...we all know it.

JUST KIDDING...I love you!

And co-sign on that "good oral" line.....perhaps I should book a flight to LA...no??

(again....just kidding)

Matt in Argyle said...

I don't think K is kidding. Don't encourage him or he will be on the next flight out. ha.

Also, I can see the blog being like your own personal black book. I wish I had someone like The Guy here, sigh. Your lucky!

dan said...

nah man, you are still a complete angel compared to stories I could tell. ha!
also I've seen the guy, and he IS hot, everyone.
good post..........hmmmm

J.R. said...

It's funny, as I was reading this post I was thinking: "what a fucking whore" and then by the end of, that's exactly what you say! HAHA. Great minds...

Kidding. Get it while you can, boy!

Nothing Golden Stays