Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The details on the firing

So in my last post I said rumor had it that Loud Mouth Coworker was fired. Indeed, she was. 

Without going into all the details she really made a mistake by messing with the sub who was the principal's secretary's daughter. Administration was on Mrs. C to get rid of her. 3 teachers did not want Loud Mouth in their classroom because of her attitude. Basically Mrs. C saw that basically it was a waste to have her around since she wasn't being used in the classroom. She was let go Friday and was not happy about it. 

She went to the middle school and wants to tutor there. She lied to the coordinator there saying that everyone at the high school wasn't working with her schedule and she needed more hours- not that she was fired. 

Now for more drama. Loud Mouth has talked to a couple kids in a couple of the classes who she is buddies with and told them that Gonzo and I are working together to get everyone fired. She's just saying it because she is mad and the kids have no problem telling and helping her spread that rumor. We're doing nothing- in fact we seemed so much closer today at work without her and I had to do some more rumor control to explain what happened last year about D & N getting told they can't come back. Got that sorted out. Good deal. 

Dang, now everyone can't ask if Loud Mouth Coworker and I are going out because we're so flirty. 

In other news I still haven't decided on which internship. I threw the idea around at work today with the various teachers and each one gave me a different opinion. All agree the opportunities are incredible, but figuring out which one to take is the hard part. I got a couple different perspectives, so that helped. 

2 comments:

J.R. said...

The internship choices are tough, man. One second I feel like convincing you to take one, and then when I'm about to type it out I decide the other one is actually better. HAHAHA.

Hmmm... The public official could be a great person to have in your corner, for sure. You can get an entry-level writing job after, easier than you can find an opportunity like with the first internship. Maybe that's the way to go.

Nothing Golden Stays

dan said...

unless you see yourself becoming a journalistic writer, I mean like as your main dream, then go with the pr experience which I think would look good for any other job in the future... just thinking. plus isn't that the closer one? ha.
good luck. later.