Friday, September 21, 2007

Quick post- met up with a fellow blogger

What's up? I've been so busy over the past couple days with little things and big things like computer problems. Dude, I'm not getting a Dell next time. Anyways, I'll save the angry rant about Dell for another time, but after spending 7 hours on the phone with tech support in India I want to focus on something happy.

Last night I met up with a fellow blogger Closetedonlychild. He's a real nice guy. We went to Chevy's Mexican Restaurant and then walked around the mall. We talked about a lot of stuff and it was cool to meet someone from online in the same closeted situation. I had a great time and hope we can do it again real soon.

3 comments:

K said...

Pandas

W said...

I am dismayed there was no flirting/ hitting on/embarassing move involved!

Glad you guys had a nice time!

Matt in Argyle said...

That's great to hear!

Now, on to your computer business. Get a Mac. Trust me you will love it.