Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Chipotle date

The Guy and I decided late last night after texting each other back and forth that we needed to have a Chipotle date at his place at 12:00p.m. today. Sounded good. The Guy called me at 10:30 today asking where I was. I told him at home and he told me to come over. I did.

We were going to go to Chipotle, but the guy was waiting on plumbers to clean his drains. They said they would be there by 12. They didn't show, so The Guy called them and said to call his cell. That gave us time to go to Chipotle and get food. Lots of good conversation in the car about concerts, driving, and work related stuff.

When we got back to his place we ate- he had a burrito bol and I had a burrito. I left about the last 1/8 of my burrito because I was full, so he finished it. That was funny. Anyways, I helped him pick up around his apartment for a few minutes. Then we got into talking about networking (as in computers). The Guy is getting rid of his Mac router and wanted to use his $100 from his iPhone to get the new router that is more large file transfer friendly. Anyways, he showed me some cool things you can do and how easily it is to network a printer, stuff like that. I knew it was possible, but not really sure what to do. Now I know and he said a mac router would work with our Window's PCs here at home. It was really cool to see all of that.

We played around and were going to play Dungeons and Dragons- a new game The Guy is playing. The Guy started playing and showed me how it works. Then the plumbers came and said they can't do anything because they had the wrong truck.

We played around some more on the game and sat up my account when The Guy's friend Aaron came. We talked about random stuff like clothes, cleaning, and other random stuff. Then we helped The Guy fold his clothes he had been washing. The Guy only does laundry when he has NOTHING else to wear- he can go weeks without washing. Aaron is a major neat freak and came over to help The Guy clean. We talked and folded clothes. Aaron couldn't tell the difference between workout clothes and cotton shirts. It was funny.

Then The Guy tried to install D&D on my computer, but it wouldn't work. It was a videocard problem. The Guy then helped me clear up some files on my computer I didn't need etc.

Then Aaron was hungry, so we stood around eating brocolli and chicken in the kitchen talking about gaming, stuff like that. The Guy got a call from his friend to play on the computer in the meantime, so he went and did that. Aaron and I stood around talking about things like hanging out with friends, what we do in our spare time, coming out, going out to gay clubs (which I never done). Aaron hasn't told his parents he is gay, but is sure they suspect. He also says with him it is hit and miss and some think he is gay, some don't. Some people know he doesn't want to know. Aaron and I left about 8. He is shy like me, so I know he wouldn't make a move. What I mean is I had the perfect opportunity to ask him for his number etc. to hang out with cuz he seemed real interested when I said I hadn't been to a gay club and stuff like that about going like he would be interested in going with me. Aaron is 19 and will be 20 in December. He seems like a cool guy overall. When we were getting ready to leave, we shook hands and hugged. I remember last time he was hesitant to shake hands, so that was a definite step forward.

1 comment:

dan said...

hey mj, that sounds pretty damn cool, glad you had fun, and it IS very cool to make friends other than just the guy, gay friends I mean. and a fellow techie boy at that. ha!
I'm excited to hear about you meeting up with a fellow blogger again, how cool.
I am planning on meeting a reader who just got back to okc from teaching English in Russia, that should be cool. laterzama!