Friday, September 7, 2007

Dressing rooms?

Well, I think I need to build up suspense before getting to the really juicy part. So we'll start with some random vacation tidbits. It is awkward to go to Sams Club with a group of 6 50+ year old women and buying 30 bottles of margarita mix or beer. You get stares. I feel awkward being with older women and being under 21.

So in shopping news- I bought a pair of Diesel shoes the other day at Opry Mills. I called K to tell him I bought 3 pairs. My favorite pair I bought were some Diesel's though. The only reason I did was they were $59.99 regular $89.99. See pic below:


















Bought lots of shirts today at Fossil, GAP, and Banana Republic. Everything was on sale, so there was less guilt involved. Bought the 2 buttondown shirts shown below, blue sweater, beige pullover sweater, shoes.




































Now at GAP today I went in to buy my stuff and was over by the jeans. I see a cute German (I later found out) blond guy walking around in a brown polo with a popped collar and blue GAP jeans with a price tag and size label on it. I figured, like another woman he was just trying stuff on. Soon there is a little commotion. I walk over and look, the guy is standing there in the open for all of the peopple in that corner of the store to see leaning over taking the jeans off. He was wearing some Hanes navy blue boxer briefs. He folds the pants up while standing there in his boxer briefs. Then he puts on his pants he was wearing. In the meantime the 2 women with him take off their shirts, strip down to their bras to try on shirts they found. They did this in the open- like maybe they didn't know there were dressing rooms available or know what they were.

Meanwhile, the guy walks over to the underwear and a few minutes later he is back over by the jeans taking them out of the package and putting them on. NO JOKE. He didn't know you're not supposed to try it on. By this time the cashiers had left the register and were trying to tell him. I did however see his nice uncut member. He wasn't hard (which after putting on such a public display I think is kind of hard).

The guy and the girls never understood what was going on I don't think. After this, they put the clothes back and left. The cashiers were like trying to clothe them and touch them and put clothes back on them and pointing. But the guy and the girls didn't speak English.

It was very interesting though. Must admit. Very hot!!! I was seriously thinking when I was there I have my camera and I could probably snap pics of this. It crossed my mind, but then I felt kind of bad knowing that these people didn't know what was going on. It would have definitely been something for the memory book.

Tonight I took one of those Gray Line tours of Nashville. Wen tto the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the Ryman Auditorium. Saw lots of Downtown, Vanderbilt University, etc. etc. Went to the Legends Corner bar (yes- I got in with no trouble) and had a coke and listened to some random singer play some songs. He sang one of his own, sang a Toby Keith song (Shoulda Been a Cowboy) and sung it better than Toby. He sounded a lot like Chris Cagle. Then another bar... Tillys I think it was called was another one I hit. It was right in back of the Ryman there on Legends Corner.

This evening my dad's army unit had their own dinner. They're very close and they're the only unit who does this out of all the men here.

Tommorow I may try to hit the Gaylord Opryland Resort and more bars... I've been told you can get into the bars as long as you're 18 and have a wristbannd etc. saying you're not 21. The Jack Daniels Distillery tour is also tommorow. That sounds really neat. I could also go on the homes of country singers tour. We shall see.

5 comments:

Closeted said...

Sounds like you saw tons of SIGHTS today, the Jack Daniels Distillery should be fun. Let me know how it goes and if you see anything "interesting" there...haha, have fun.

K said...

OMG i would have gawked!

K said...

OMG i would have gawked!

Matt in Argyle said...

Well, apparently I have to add Tennessee to my list of places I need to visit!
Nice kicks by the way, they look great.

Zagman said...

Hey I bought those exact Diesel shoes like a month ago! I love them too. I just found your blog today...but will definitely keep reading.