Saturday, September 1, 2007

City of Heroes

Went over to The Guy's about 6:30 last night. He told me he had a new game I just had to play with him called City of Heroes. Basically it is an MMORPG fighting game where you go kill bad guys and do quests.

He was watching "Arrested Development" when I got there and the game took about an hour to install, so we just sat there on the couch real close to each other watching the show. We watched 4-5 episodes, then switched to news and Star Trek Voyager.

Finally when the game was installed The Guy showed me what to do, I created my character, which was very sexy by the way. He was wearing a speedo, had a 6 pack chest, start tattoos on his arms and back, then spikey shoulder pads and boots. He had dark slicked back hair and sunglasses. The Guy laughed and said he was definitely hot. So I got to playing and going around with The Guy in my scanty clothing doing our quests. I got a character who wouldn't die easily, so that was cool. The Guy however was not happy with his character because he cast ice onto bad guys, then killed them; whereas my character just ran in and killed stuff. That explains why I got up to level 7 in about 2 hours and The Guy only to level 4.

We quit playing and watched more Voyager. I left at 12:08 and I'll let you see how hot it was outside, STILL. We're talking 12:08a.m., not 12:08p.m.


No comments: