Monday, September 10, 2007

Work and interview

Went to work at the high school today. Wish I didn't. Had to be there at 7:30. Traffic sucked getting into the school. The coordinator is a nice lady, but her and that damn time card clock. She got it as a gift; and let me tell you, I will be raising hell. I was not happy, so I left work 2 hours earlier than planned. Was going to stay until 12:30, but left at 10:30 just to make it clear I was pissed off because I'm straight up like that... haha.














Had an interview in Palm Springs for an internship. It went GREAT. I am apparently one of the most qualified and that I know Spanish was a definite advantage. The HR coordinator kept telling me to tell the person who was interviewing me I know Spanish. I did. I'll know by Thursday or Friday whether I got it.

Coming home I resisted the temptation of stopping at the Desert Hills Outlets in Cabazon. I remember when there wasn't many good stores there... now I think otherwise... Guess, Lacoste, Crate and Barrel, and a whole bunch of other stores. I wanted to get home, but need to go out there soon... a blogger shopping day perhaps? haha.

3 comments:

Closeted said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Closeted said...

I'm sure you'll get the job and a blogger shopping day sounds fun...haha

J.R. said...

Who gives a time card clock as a gift?

Nothing Golden Stays