Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hottie returns to the gym

I haven't been going to the gym in the evenings during the summer. It has been pretty much in the early afternoon or whenever I feel like it. When I stopped going to the gym then, apparently I missed the hottie with the hardon. He was back tonight. He walked in- not with the guy who looks a lot like him. He was with a guy who was mostly bald and had dark brown hair and wore the same tight fitting type clothes that this guy does. They walked in together. I had to wonder if this is a new guy like a new boyfriend... wishful thinking.

I made sure to be working on machines facing the hottie. He decided he wanted to take the biking class tonight. I worked on the bicep and tricep machines, which face the bikes. He sat in the back row with his back facing me. When he stood up on the machine to petal I could see the outline of his briefs. It was hot. I was getting ready to leave and went to get a drink of water and hand sanitizer. I walk by the room and I see a sideview of the hottie on the bike and he has a hardon there!!! NO joke! It was obvious, even though he was pedaling up and down on the bike. Does this guy even know? I'm serious. 2nd time I've seen him with a huge hardon. And new guy? hmm....

Oh... and the workout... it was good... I was really pushing myself tonight.

No comments: