Saturday, September 29, 2007

I like the white, sugary stuff

Went over to The Guy's house this evening about 6:00p.m. We talked several times during the day. Our water and electricity was out. Electricity because they were working on the road/power lines again. Then the water was out because my dad decided to be Mr. Fix It today and fix the hot water because he didn't think it was giving out all the water it could in the bathtub.

Got to his place and we played Dungeons and Dragons with his friend Sam, the one he met in Arizona last month who wanted to go out with The Guy, but The Guy said no. We sat in the den playing. Didn't get much playing done since The Guy wanted to create a new character and then he needed a break after playing all day.

We went to the bed and played with his dog. It was fun- he was telling the dog I was a scary guy who was going to kidnap The Guy and all this other stuff. The dog completely ignored me. It was funny. After rolling around in bed with the dog and The Guy we went to CVS. The Guy wanted the sugary Mini Wheats as opposed to the organic Mini Wheats where the sugar falls off in the milk. I told The Guy I like sugary milk and like the sugar to fall off the cereal and make the milk sweet, which is the whole reason I eat cereal. The Guy then said his dog probably likes sweet milk like that when the sugar comes off the cereal and into the milk. That actually led to a funny conversation where I said I like sweet milk- ok guys... what is sweet and white? haha... cum... yes... The Guy laughed at me for coming up with that one. In all truthfulness I don't find cum that tasty, but for the joke's sake, I said I did.

Then The Guy told me in the car about his ex boyfriend Danny from 5 years ago who contacted him the other day. Danny was 18 at the time and moved in with The Guy when his parents kicked him out and has been disowned by his family because he was gay. Danny lied to The Guy quite a bit and The Guy still hasn't forgiven him. He said when he was talking to Danny he was making jabs about how Danny did this and that. The Guy isn't sure he'll go visit Danny.

After we got back to his place, we ate cereal because The Guy is trying to diet and so he was only eating cereal today. We watched "The Fugitive" since he Tivo'd it. I have always came in about the last 45 minutes of the movie where Harrison Ford goes to the hospital and that blond girl (can't think of her name) realizes he was basically framed. It was so nice to see the beginning and the whole story. I really enjoyed that movie. It was a great movie!!!

Left his place at 11:30 and came home to water and electricity. My dad was working under the house until 8:30p.m. he said.

No comments: