Friday, September 28, 2007

The past few days

The past few days have been crazy. I START SCHOOL TODAY. YUCK. YUCK. YUCK. I HAVE TO LEAVE IN 12 MINUTES TO GO TO SCHOOL. I saw The Guy Tuesday night. We watched Reaper on the CW together. Not a bad show. Then he gave me an Airport Extreme router to try out. Saw him Thursday because the router was not working here at home. Went over to his place and he tried to configure it. He configured it and it worked. I'm pretty good with this stuff, but for whatever reason was not working. Ugh.

Anyways, he wanted a nap afterward. That meant going into his bedroom and I could see that he was hard. I started rubbing his dick with my hand, then started sucking him. Did this for a while and then he started rubbing my dick through my pants. It was pretty fun. Then we got naked and grinded and kissed. Then I sucked him some more. It was pretty hot. After, we napped until 3:15 and I had to leave to get allergy shots.

He called me at 5:40 to see if the router worked. It did. He asked if I wanted to play D&D, the new game he has to play. I liked it a lot in that you must work as a team, so I didn't feel alienated like other games. So I drove back over to his house to play that last night. I left about 11:00p.m. and got home at 11:45. I hit traffic coming home.

I finally added The Guy to my myspace... that was big news... we always talked about how we aren't on each other's pages. He says his myspace is mainly for his friends he doesn't see all the time. I was checking mine out last night waiting for the game to install and added him. He tried to give me a guilt trip for taking so long to add him. HAHA.


I've been gone so much lately my family is wondering where I am. Not in a bad way, but like when I'm home and what I have up my sleeve to do next... I am serious. I've been out until about midnight nearly every night this week and haven't really seen my family. I doubt I'll see much of them this quarter, just seeing how my schedule is.

Tonight my plans are to stay at home and RELAX.

1 comment:

Troystopher said...

Just discovered your blog and yeah you are getting added to my blogroll!