Monday, May 4, 2009

The feud continues




Remember when my sister did the unthinkable? Remember how I lost several close friendships
? Well, the feud continues.

I was driving home from LA Fitness tonight when I pull up behind a Toyota Highlander. I immediately recognize that The Mike's and Steve are inside. I am on my phone talking to my friend Dennis and at first I tried to play it cool like I didn't see them and act like I'm engrossed in my phone conversation to avoid staring ahead at them. I'm looking around, but nothing out of the ordinary. They realized it was me within a short time too and began turning around, waving at me. I waved back. I thought for a second we were friends again, or willing to put this behind us.

I decided I could shoot them a text and see what was up. I sent a "hi" to one of The Mike's. I get a response back, "How is Gary Busey?" That told me enough. Sure I was mad, but I wasn't expecting much.

BTW I don't think I resemble Gary Busey in the least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is Gary Busey? And no, you don't look like him at all. Meanies. -.-

Crap Newsman said...

You really should try to talk to them and explain everything.