Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm fucking amazing- I piss glitter or something... I dunno

More stories from my Women's Studies class...

I sent an e-mail about the midterm the other day to the professor that read:

Hi Jodi,

I was just wondering how to cite the articles for the midterm given that they are journal articles, but we have not been provided with the source or journal that they come from. What would you like us to put?

Also, do you want one big works cited page, or a list of sources used after each question?

Thanks,

Mike


Her reply was:

Mike!!!

That is a fucking amazing question. Thank you. You are fucking brilliant. I posted the bibliographic info today to aid you and your peers. I think that one "big works cited page." You deserve a big ass hoorah! I will also mention it in class today.

Best of work and rock on,
Jodi


So today in class, she said that she had some important class business to take care of and how fucking brilliant one of the students in the class was. She said that I needed to stand up so that she could recognize me for asking such an awesome question. She then demanded the class give me a round of applause. I was halfway embarrassed as to me it came off like I was kissing major ass, or something. The class clapped. I tried to hide my head.

After feeling inspired because I'm so brilliant, I came home tonight and finished my midterm for that class.

I would have settled for being like this:

piss glitter Pictures, Images and Photos

Can you believe this woman? THIS WAS AN EMAIL- ON THE CAMPUS EMAIL SYSTEM. I'm not shitting you. LMAO.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How old is this woman, 12?

Aek said...

I think this woman has language issues . . . or some kind of disorder.

Maybe she has Tourette's? I hear Tourette's manifests in women more as vocal swearing and outbursts. o_O

B said...

lol...she sounds...animated?

Bruce said...

She obviously grew up at the beach, she sounds like a typical surfer dude.

Jay said...

good for you :)