Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spanish

I've said before my mom can usually understand what I say when I write or talk in Spanish. She has has less Spanish than my dad in school, but she used it in the business world and in teaching when she first started out. My dad had a couple years of Spanish and he knows the grammatical portion of the language best.

Anyways, my mom and I were randomly talking about my Spanish class today and she asked what I've done in there. I told her, and she asked to see some of the stuff I've written. It was pretty fun she understood 90% of what I wrote, then asked why I used certain words over others, and meanings of various words. Fun times. I enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Aek said...

I can read Spanish much better than I can speak it (because my spoken/listening Spanish has greatly diminished from disuse).

I gotta brush up on my Spanish in med school, I'm SURE it'll come in handy sooner than later.