Sunday, May 3, 2009

More song comments from my dad


Dad: Why the hell does she need to be country? I wouldn't want to be associated with that guy and his voice.
Dad: What the hell is a Mississippi hippie? Do they drink their beer from a teacup and wear tie dye?


In the car, listening to STAR 98.7 and the Fray's new cover of "Heartless" comes on. I try to figure out who it is and where I've heard it before. It dawns on me about a minute in.
Dad: What is he whining about?
Me: The same thing Kanye West does. He wants to know how you can be so "heartless."
Dad: His voice is pretty heartless.
I put Kanye's version on since I have it on my iPod.
Dad: He's not heartless. He's a G.
Me: lmao
And I don't think this is a good song for them.

2 comments:

Aek said...

LOL! That's pretty amusing, I must say. :P

Anonymous said...

Dude, I so <3 your dad. :)