Sunday, May 31, 2009

Benihana type experience

I had chatted with Chris this week and he said he was free Saturday night. I suggested we do something. 5:30 rolled around and after a combo of text/IM he decided we would eat, cuddle, see a movie, and all that jazz.

I get to his place about 6:30- I had a quick errand to run prior to going over. I get to his place, we hug, and then sit down on the couch. He is uploading photos of his son to facebook. He also decides to burn a DVD of the photos for his dad. I had no clue how easy it was to make a DVD with chapters. He put some Jack Johnson songs in the background, added a few more photos, and voila he had a CD. It was fun to watch him create. He was so excited.

We go into his room so he can change. I had navy blue Levis and a brown t-shirt on, he had shorts and a t-shirt. He wanted to be more dressed up like me. He says we first need to get on the bed and we make out. He lays on top of me for a few minutes and we kiss. Then he gets up and puts on his jeans and takes all the laundry out of the dryer to find a top. We are now ready.

He asked me earlier if I'd ever have Teppan, which is like a Benihana, where they cook the food in front of you. I had heard a lot about it, but I hadn't been there. We drive over there in his car. He is one of those crazy drivers. He was singing to the songs on JACK FM as we drove over. He also asked how I am doing in Scramble, the word game app I have beat him in on our iPhones. I admitted I beat him. He asks why I didn't tell him. I told him I debated about texting him but I thought it would be more fun to have him log onto the game and see my high score, then possibly text me upset, or something to that effect.



At the restaurant we are seated, a few others, including an annoying girl and her boyfriend were also sat at our table. We all place our orders, then a few minutes later the chef comes. The skill to throw the knife and other grill tools around amused me. The first course was a mushroom and beef soup, the second was a salad, then fried rice. The fried rice was SOOOOOOOOOOO good. I didn't eat all of mine, but it was really good. The shrimp then went on. Then the meat went on the grill- chicken and steaks. I had the New York Steak and Chris had the teryaki chicken. I was surprised that they just put the teryaki marinade on in the last few seconds of cooking. We ate off of each others plate. He ate some of my steak and I had some of his chicken. Both were great. The final part was the vegetables like onions, zucchini, and mushrooms. It was funny because Chris was eating the onions on my plate that I didn't eat (only because I was stuffed), but it was amusing because he did that the other night at PF Changs. He likes onions like me- he goes out of his way to eat them too. haha. At dinner we talk about random stuff like what movie we want to see.

When we leave the restuarant we talk about family and what everyone is up to today- my mom was having a dinner get together with Linda and another friend, then my sister and dad were up to something else. He told me about his sister and mom coming over tomorrow. He asks how my Spanish presentations went and my Women's Studies. I told him about the dumb bitch I was with for my Spanish presentation who described my college as a nation. Then I told him about my Women's Studies professor who snorts instead of laughing and thought my presentation was highly amusing, although I'm not sure why. We get a little distracted, or I do at least, telling my stories because we see someone who has Budweiser and other neon signs on the windows of their house, like a bar. Then Chris announces they're playing a good song, which I paused to hear. It was Prince's "Little Red Corvette," which I told him is probably the song I've listened to the most on my iTunes. I just checked and I've played it 24 times, which is 8 more times than the next most played song, "One Step at a Time" by Jordin Sparks. We sang that as we pulled into the apartment complex.



We get back to his apartment and realize we have over an hour to kill. We watch some "Law and Order," then go to his bedroom to kill time. We take our pants and shirts off, then cuddle under the covers. I hold him and it felt so good. Then we kiss, do lots of that, roll around on each other, he sucks my ears, then moves down to my dick. He sucks me for a few minutes, then moves back up, we kiss, and jack each other off. We kiss some more, then we jack ourselves off, clean up, and realize it was 10:24 and we missed the movie by 4 minutes. We watch another episode of "Law and Order" instead and we get through in about 40 minutes thanks to Tivo.

It is 11:20 or so when we are done with the episode and we're both very tired. He walks me out to my car, we hug, and he jokes about me needing a license plate frame saying I'm an alumni of my college. I told him I didn't want to advertise that college and he laughed. I said I was much happier with the license plate frame I have on my car already, nice and simple, it is silver and it says the make of my car.

No comments: