Thursday, October 22, 2009

Apologize


Luke Bryan does a cover of One Republic's "Apologize."
What do you think?

I heard this on the radio coming home from the gym the other night and didn't realize what it was. I had heard the song before. It was on the tip of my tongue as I was trying to figure out what it was. I was singing along as the song began... "you tell me that you want me, and then you go and cut me down, you tell me that you're sorry didn't think I'd cut you down," and then it hit me as he sang, and then hot damn, that sexy "apologize" came out of his mouth. He didn't have to apologize for anything. He's so yummy and the song was like vocal sex.



Yea or nay?

Which do you prefer?

4 comments:

El Genio said...

One Republic all the way, the other cover is just blasphemy!

Aek said...

I like the second one, by One Republic. If for no other reason than because of the black cello. Cello sexiness trumps all. :-P

Anonymous said...

One Republic by a mile.

Mo said...

I quite agree...One Republic does it best!

the other was just...not good