Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Artist covering other artists

Well, few seemed to be a fan of Luke Bryan's cover of "ApologiZe," although I loved it. I do have to say I like to hear other artists cover other artists songs. Do you guys have any favorite? Maybe off of youtube?

Here's Pink doing "Bohemian Rhapsody"


Pink covering "Bobby McGee" by Janis Joplin


Sugarland "Life in a Northern Town"


Leona Lewis covering Snow Patrol's "RuN"


Original Snow Patrol "Run"


Faith Hill covering Simon and Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water" - I saw her do this, this is her Hollywood Bowl concert I went to


"Amazed" Faith Hill covering the Beatles


Frankie Valli- Spanish Harlem

1 comment:

dan said...

everything but "run", no one but snow patrol sings that one. (imagine a waving arm in front of your face with a finger snap. ha ha)