Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Realizations

Met up with J/O Buddy last night. I texted him Saturday night after he texted me, then we texted a few times back and forth yesterday. I told him after I got out of class around 8p.m. I'd be free. I get a few more texts from him saying to "walk in, drop your clothes, and watch me." I did that, and well, it was hot. We sat across from each other in the candlelight stroking our dicks. We made comments about how we liked each others penis, how hot the scene was, etc. It was very hot. He was so turned on about 15 minutes into it and cummed shortly after. I followed.

On my way home I came to some realizations. My professor was talking about how school is a normalcy for so many kids who go through so much, and I really feel like after everything that has gone on over the past month or so. I go there having to put on an act and focus my attention and energies into the kids. I am not thinking about what is going on with my aunt and other things. Everyday has been different dealing with the drama that has come along, but work and school are keeping me normal and grounded- it is giving me something to focus on. I was thinking how my education courses have been so great. I have met some great, interesting people in those classes. I have gone out for drinks with 4-5 of the students 3-4 times this quarter (and I've only known these people 9 weeks). I love Matt with his sense of humor and always trying to piss Lisa and Lory off. Lisa is always saying "you just need to think." Oh yeah... fun times... enjoying these people. Oh, and the work isn't too hard. Fun stuff too like the "Cha Cha Slide" last night are just a few of the fun/amusing things we've done. Really enjoying getting to know these people and that has been an incredible thing over the past few months. These people are people I'm going to know throughout my entire program, so that is cool that we have bonded like this and can hang out. Seriously, I missed out on this during my undergrad. It is pretty incredible and makes me feel really blessed to have met these people, especially when things have been so difficult as of late.

Some good news came with my aunt the other night- basically we knew this- but it was reaffirmed she was responsible for her actions and she may be in some hot water. My grandma may finally be laid to rest this week, so that is good.

Again, thanks to everyone who has listened to me, been there to talk to, checked in on me over the past few weeks. It means a ton and has helped me feel a lot better.

3 comments:

Aek said...

I'm glad you're able to connect with your classmates. It's hard to get together with a bunch of people here and hang out. :-/

So your aunt is (finally) in hot water, eh? Is it satisfying to have some "justice" (or at the very least, some hard-earned karma)? :-P

Joey said...

Hey, when I went through my master's program I really got to know my classmates. Honestly, we were together more than we were with our familys most days. Some of them have become my best friends to this day. Continue to get to know them...

I think it is always unfortunate for those who commuted to school in their undergrad program. They did not get to fully experience college life that only living on campus can provide.

Man, I miss those days.

You know my opinion on your aunt, so I won't go there except to say KARMA IS A B!&$%

dan said...

well at least ONE of us has a JO buddy! hey stranger, sorry I haven't been in touch lately, just blah here lately, you ain't missing much seriously. I hope you're enjoying school/work/guy drama etc. ha
later