Friday, October 2, 2009

Office Party

I texted Chris yesterday when I told him how I had such an easy day at work. He wished me a Happy Almost Friday. I said TGI Thursday because The Office was on tonight. He said he was free after 7:30. I said we could watch together if he wanted, and he replied yep. I get my car washed and showered, then head over to his place. I'm running late, text him to let him know, and he is running late, too. I actually pull into his apartment complex a moment before him- he is behind me.

I go up to his apartment and make it there after him. The door is locked. The first thing he tells me is that he shaved his head. I told him I saw on facebook and complemented him on it. It didn't look bad, but he does have the most awesome brown hair- the perfect hair- but he shaved his head before, so I wasn't too surprised. We hug, then he runs around doing laundry. He asks me who does my laundry (Me!) and we make small talk.

We settle on the couch and talk. He shows me the big train set and table he bought for his son. He tells me about going up to Fresno with family this weekend. I talk about my family being out of town. We settle down for some SNL, Parks and Recreation, The Office, and a few minutes of Leno. During this time Chris makes some tuna for dinner and his cats go wild. He gives them the juice from the can. I make fun of him for smelling so bad. We sit up against each other on the couch. Occasionally he pulls up stuff on his computer like his farm on facebook, but for the mostpart we sit chuckling at the show.

About halfway through Community, Chris readjusts himself where he puts his legs over my lap. I start stroking them and a couple of times move up to his crotch a couple times and stroke it. After Leno he sits up and puts his hand on my dick and I do the same. He moves down into my pants and I eventually move down into his. I stop at each level- through his boxer briefs and then down to his dick. About 10 minutes into Leno he says we need to go where it is darker and more intimate.

We go into his bedroom and he lays out on the bed. I lay in his right arm. I rub his chest and stuff with my right arm. He rubs my back, arm, and ear. After a while he moves on top of me and licks my ear making me so turned on. He moves down to my nipples and starts sucking and biting them. I lay up in the bed and start sucking on his hear and licking it. He is really turned on. He moves down to my dick, though, and starts sucking on it. He does this for a few minutes, then lays back down. I then make my move where I start rubbing his chest and sucking/licking his ear again. He moans a little bit and I start jacking him off since he has his hand in my pants. I would have moved down to suck him off, but his hand was in my way because it was going down his chest and to my dick. I apparently make him cum. He told me "Michael you're going to make me cum," or that's what I heard, but he claims he said "Michael, you made me cum." I didn't cum because I'm so hard to make cum he claims. And yes, I can go a long time, but I was close, I just didn't know he wasn't. He had to get a new pair of boxer briefs because I made him make a mess. He came back to me and laid in the fetal position. I put my leg and arms around him and he laid. We made small talk about it already being October, it being cooler, and things like that. Then he said he had to go to work even if I didn't in the morning, so we got ready to go. He stayed in his underwear, so didn't walk me out to the car. We hugged and wished each other a good weekend.

I left at 11 and coming home was not fun. I hit traffic leaving his place. They were taking the freeway from 5 lanes to 1, so it took me 15 minutes to go a mile. Then when I got on the next freeway they were taking away 2 lanes for roadwork, then the highway I live off of is being widened and traffic is detoured through the middle of nowhere and through the center of the city. It is kind of a mess. I opted to just go on the freeway with the 2 reduced lanes. It took me 50 minutes to get home.

It was so weird getting home and my dad and sister were still up. My dad and sister both didn't have school today and were both getting ready to go up to Nor Cal. It was just so weird! Fun night, though.

1 comment:

Aek said...

I'm glad you had a good time with Chris. It sucks that you were stuck in traffic for so long though. :-/