Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Grindr

That is my new favorite dirty time waster. I had it on my phone a while back after a blogger or reader told me about it, then I deleted it. I put it back. Found some interesting people on there including Chris. Hot guys within a few thousand feet of my house. Where have all of these people been all of my life? Haven't really chatted. I certainly don't have a face pic posted. Anyone had any success off of this? If so, what did you do and how did it work? Just sort of curious.

2 comments:

El Genio said...

I've chatted with a few people, and had a few dates from Grindr. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

Anonymous said...

I downloaded it but nobody close to here, I live in BFE
Plus being on the D-L, the whole icon and having it on my phone I thought was it a little too risque for my closeted self! But I haven't had anyone go rifling through my phone to see my apps and emails etc so i think you can chalk that up as paranoid.

Hope it works for you, might get you a bj or something!