Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Survey Time

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My ass. Soap it up, then move onto legs, then upper body. Why start there? I'm not sure.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
My OP hoodie. It is the only hoodie I own.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes.

4. Do you plan outfits every day?
When I am there standing in front of the closet door wondering what to wear.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Irritable

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
Honestly, nothing. My phone is black and chrome. My computer is silver.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
It was a nightmare.

9. What are you craving right now?
Something with caramel like a Macchiato or chocolate chip cookies

10. Do you floss?
All the time. I keep floss in my car.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
My grandma's jello salad with carrots and cabbage that I'm never going to have again made just the way she did.

12. Are you emotional?
Lately, yes. I can cry at the drop of a hat. I am just dealing with so much with my aunt, family, and stuff like that.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
In 2nd grade when we had to do that packet where we wrote in every number from 0-1000 in a square grid that probably had 50 squares per page. It went on and on.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Bite. How do you lick ice cream out of a bowl? I do the bowl and cone approach.

15. Do you like your hair?
No. At times it is stringy and most often it won't go and do what I want. The color isn't bad.

16. Do you like yourself?
I do, I do, I do oooooh

17. Would you go out to eat with George Bush?
If he is paying, why not? We can talk about nuculer energy or something.

18. What are you listening to right now?
The Eyewitness News 5p.m. intro... yes... like this one...


19. Are your parents strict?
No... I knew what I could and couldn't do... they let me pretty much do what I wanted within reason.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Um. Sometimes I think it would be fun, others I get nervous and think of the falling feeling I would probably get throughout my body. It is that feeling you get when you are sleeping and suddenly fall. Am I the only one who ever has that? I would probably do the real thing if it were on the back of a professional. Or maybe in a wind tunnel...

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
In manicotti. I haven't had it in years.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Bob Barker, Travis Barker, Toby Keith, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and a few others

23. Do you rent movies often?
No. First I have to have the attention span to sit and watch a movie, and I don't. I also have Direct TV where there are bunches of movies on the movie channels I have never watched because I don't have the attention span.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
The button on a pair of jeans on my bed.
I just realized the closet door handles are a curious shiny gold. Makes them seem expensive.

25. How many countries have you visited?
1- Los Estados Unidos

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
When I was little I'd prank call... like up to 6th grade and then TPing became cool.

27. Ever been on a train?
Metrolink Trains, Metrolink Weekends beach train a few years back, the NYC Metro, DC Metro

28. Brown or white eggs?
Either... they're food... I don't discriminate

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
I couldn't be without. It is ALWAYS on me. Always.

30. Do you use chap stick?
Nightly. I put on hand cream and chapstick as I'm going to bed. Is that gay?

31. Do you own a gun?
A couple BB guns that I got when I was in Boy Scouts thousands of years ago.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
I've only used them a couple times and I will not use them for rice. I think the last time I did was with The Guy and we used it for the meat entree, but used forks for the rice.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Myself and I- we've got some straightening out to do. My parents are out with my aunt and uncle. Sisso will probably be in her bedroom. I'll either be hitting LA Fitness, the mall, or something. Feeling the need to get out.

34. Are you too forgiving?
To some people. If I care about you and have a reason to feel like you deserve a second chance, then yes. Family and friends get second chances. Others, eh, not so much. I still remember the kid today who pissed me off for talking back to me. He did that the other day, too. No, I am not sorry I didn't let him use the bathroom. No I don't forgive him for being sorry for interrupting my damn class because he had to use the bathroom. I was trying to teach, damn it.

35. Ever been in love?
Once... I felt that with The Guy a couple times. I'm over that now.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Teaching flight lessons from 7a.m.-5p.m., then going home probably.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
On Monday night during our potluck at school. So good! They had powdered sugar on them. Those are so good!

38. Last time you cried?
This morning driving to work I just felt really sad and bothered. Got to work and nobody knew. I hate that I feel so comfortable crying in my car, but I guess that's when I really feel free.

39. What was the last question you asked?
I asked my dad, "What did the doctor say?" in response to his doctor's appointment today.

40. Favorite time of the year?
Winter! Rain! Warm clothes! Clothes that just look complete.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
No... I change my mind too much... having urges to get my nipples pierced again, though. May just do it.

42. Are you sarcastic?
I can be.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Nope

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Walls, doors, cabinets.

45. Favorite color?
Medium blue and forest green

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yep... all the time... in joking around
I hit Chris last Thursday jokingly after he said something about me liking older guys and choosing the most un-hot DILF.
Slap... slap... hit... yes... slap... not so much

47. Is your hair curly?
No... thankfully

48. What was the last CD you bought?
The last complete CD was probably The Airborne Toxic Event
The last songs were Blackhawk (90s country) "Every Once in a While" and "I'm Not Strong Enough to Say No"
I also bought 3A.M. by Matchbox 20


49. Do looks matter?
Yes, but there's a bunch of other things that are important too like trustworthiness, caring, and sense of humor.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Forgive...No
Forget...NO

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
iPhone ($30 additional per month)
iPhone text plan ($20 additional per month)
You tell me...

52. Do you like your life right now?
It is a tough question.
I love school.
Work is pretty fun at times when I get the calls.
I'm feeling a little down trying to stay in contact with everyone.
I'm having such a hard time with aunt drama and all the legal stuff from that.
I am at a good place, though. I'm getting my Masters. I have great friends. My car is paid off. I have an iPhone. I have money in the bank. I am employed. It rained today. So sure, I like life.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. I need complete darkness and only the noise of my air filter.

54. Can you handle the truth?
Be truthful with me. That's all I ask. I hate lies. I hate my aunt. She is not truthful. I like my friends because we can be completely honest with each other.

55. Do you have good vision?
Yep

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I hate my aunt.
3 people... I'm searching...
Only 1 comes to mind...
Hate is such a strong word, but after what she has done to my grandma, to my family, to me, sure, hate.
Dramatic? No.
She deserves whatever happens to her.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
All the time. Yay for friends with AT&T like The Guy, Gonzo, Joe, Chris, and more.
I hate texting.

58. The last person you held hands with?
Probably Chris a few months back at the movies or walking from the movies.

59. What are you wearing?

Gray GAP pullover sweater and blue fleece sweatpants here at home

At work I was rocking the Gray GAP sweater, Navy blue Levi jeans, and Navy blue Vans casuals

Also have to include the important undergarment, which would be turquoise trunks

60.What is your favorite animal?
a dog
a guy

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
I don't have one. On my facebook it was taken in my car and on my myspace it was taken at my old college.

62. Can you hula hoop?
For about 15 seconds

63. Do you have a job?
2
love them
tutor and teacher

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Lunch at Wienerschnitzel
2 necklaces at Forever 21 for my cousin that she told me she liked

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes... when I locked myself out of the house

4 comments:

Joey said...

5. What's going on? Irritable?

34. Preach it...Preach it!

48. Well those songs sounds familiar.

59. What, no yellow cords?

Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ekakavif.maddsites.com/ucacyd.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Shine

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]