Sunday, October 11, 2009

Made it through the weekend

Wanted to say thanks sooooo much to everyone who messaged me, commented, or emailed me to comfort me. I made it through the weekend, which was difficult, especially Saturday. I was with family, that added, yet helped the anxiety. We did go out to lunch at a nice restaurant on Saturday, bought a living room set, I went to The GAP, and got a lot of other shopping done. Good time!

Oh, and I bought yellow corduroy pants. Yes. I'm daring.
I think I need to find some shoes that match now. I can't really wear yellow cords and a blue shirt with brown shoes now, can I?

3 comments:

Crap Newsman said...

Heck, I used to wear green and maroon jeans some years ago lol. I still would if I can find one. Everywhere you see is blue jeans. It's boring.

Aek said...

I'm glad you're doing alright. :-)

If you do try out that fashion combo, to take pics for us to see! I worked for a researcher who would wear these . . . purple pants with a green button down shirt. He's British, I don't know if that's indicative of anything.

dan said...

yellow cords? take them back. otherwise all I can say is.....sigh, you California people.... :)