Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Penpals!

This keeps getting better and better. He just won't leave. The 4 minute voicemail the other morning and this myspace message this morning. Good stuff. Are there a few lines in this message that are not a little disturbing? LOL. Well, like all of his other messages I'm ignoring it.

Whats in the past is in the past.. I don't remember how or why all that shit happened, but it doesn't matter anymore, you know?
At that point in my life, I had just lost my Mother, my life, basically everything - and I was in a situation in my life that I wouldn't wish on anyone! (well.. not true.. ah ha ha ha) Truth be told, you and Lisa were my only friends, and I hardly ever got to see you.
Imagine yourself in my shoes.. Your Mother just died, you had just sublet your apartment, sold your car, sold your business, moved away from your friends (your support group) and you had no other choice but to move to another state to try to start your life over again. It just so happens you moved to the county with the highest unemployment rate and there are no jobs available! That truly happened to me! You should know, you were there to witness some of it! :-(
So... I guess you can imagine how I was feeling when I lost my Mother and I'm in California and ALL MY FRIENDS are 3000 miles away, on the other side of the country. I had no one!
So.. needless to say.. When I met you, I instilled in you (subconsciously) all the responsiblity of my 40+ friends in Baltimore. You and Lisa were my "support group", however, unlike my friends in Baltimore, you were not always available to be there for me.. Having just lost my Mother, I really needed cheering up, constant attention, love, sex, etc.. ANYTHING that was an outlet to allow me to stop mourning over my Mothers passing, and to stop slipping deeper into depression.
I want to apologize for putting that much responsibility on you! But I want to thank you for being there for me when you could!
Now that I am back on my feet, and happy again. I am no longer depressed, and I am no longer in mourning for my Mothers death. I am working, living in a new place, and I have a few new friends, and my own car to be able to do the things I want to, when I want to do them! Things are different now... Things could be different between us. We could be together.
So.. Yea.. Now that I am in higher spirits, I wanted to contact you and see if we can still be in each others lives. Friends! Pen pals! Anything, so long as we can keep in touch with each other. When I visit California again, I'd like to be able to contact you and see you.
I really welcome you to come visit me here in Texas! If you would like to. Just pay for your plane ticket (prices are cheap these days) and I will take care of the rest!
When we were hanging out together, we always had fun. I enjoyed going to movies, hanging out at my house, going clubbing and dancing with you, and of course worshipping your body.
Well.. I hope you keep in touch Mike..
I gave you exactly 28 days and you did not respond to my last email. That is very unMikelike. Mike we can be together.
Carl

5 comments:

Todd said...

You know, I used to think you were being too harsh on him. After reading this though, I'm totally creeped out. Do *not* contact this guy in any way.. He sounds like a total stalker and bad news.

nabil said...

it's hard to not answer to such email, I think that a short message like" happy for what is happening to you" would be appropriate, why not giving a second chance , third , or more to someone.
why not spreading a good mood, and help people to be happy, don't take everything, every time very seriously.
you have no thing to lose, you will be better , and you will feel better.

Anonymous said...

You seem to attract some fun people. o.O

I do like the part about "of course worshipping your body." :P I hope he wasn't lying about doing that. You should have had at least some recompense for putting up with this psycho.

Bruce said...

Mike, just stay away...STAY AWAY FROM THE CRAZY!! But hey, if you do contact him, you already know how to get a restraining order. haha

Mike said...

I don't think that I can message him. I've seriously had enough. I'm just amused each time he says "let's start fresh, I've forgotten the past." No thank you.