Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'M GOING...

I am going to Stagecoach this year. I didn't really care to go last year, the prior year I won tickets, but had another commitment. I will go this year. I am hoping I can find someone to go with me

Sugarland, Brooks & Dunn, Phil Vassar, Gary Allan.......................... for $99.........................!!!!!

Stagecoach country-music festival, with Keith Urban (pictured), Toby Keith, Brooks & Dunn and Sugarland headlining.

The festival will be April 24-25 at Empire Polo in Indio; Billy Currington, Gary Allan, Phil Vassar, Merle Haggard, the Oak Ridge Boys, Jamey Johnson, Ray Price, Carlene Carter, Joey + Rory, BJ Thomas, the Avett Brothers, Bobby Bare, Nick 13, Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver, Baxter Black, Steel Drivers, Easton Corbin, Mallary Hope, Chuck Mead, Mary Gauthier, Bill Anderson, Waddie Mitchell and Trampled By Turtles are also on the bill.

Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Oct. 16; once again, it’s only $99 for a two-day pass, and a variety of single-day, VIP, camping and RV tickets are available. Layaway will also be available.

Settlin' - By Sugarland

No comments: