Thursday, October 8, 2009

Plan to ask him out

Ok guys... here's the idea/plan... feedback, ideas, whatever would be helpful...

Chris IM'd me tonight about 6 and we chatted. He told me he was horny. The alerts weren't being pushed to my phone like they were supposed to and so I didn't find out that he was horny until 1:18a.m. this morning. Don't ask why I'm up at this ungodly hour. Allergies.

I COULD text Chris tomorrow and be flirty/cutesy like "here comes the bride..." or something like that hinting about "The Office." I could go off of the horny comment, and ask him if he is still horny tomorrow. Should I? No sé... but if he responds back yes, then I would probably ask him out to dinner or remind him "The Office" is on tonight.

Anyways, I was watching NBC all evening and realized the Pam and Jim wedding is on the Office tonight. Remember how Chris and I have been getting together to watch "The Office?" Well, here's my thinking, ask him if he is free tonight and wants to grab dinner, we grab dinner if so, then TV at his place, and of course "The Office." Well, I know Pam and Jim are getting married and are going to be together, so my thought is to pop the question during that time too, perhaps say like "I see Jim and Pam are together, and they make a great couple, and I think we would too," or "They were both together for a long time and had interest in each other, and I still have that same interest for you that I had back when I met you."

Or.............. pop the question during dinner. Basically say how I know on the Office tonight Jim and Pam are going to get together and I think that we could be great together. I really like you, and I think you know that I would make the time for you (something his ex didn't do).

I don't know... ideas? Suggestions? Am I crazy? Thoughts, suggestions, whatever, greatly appreciated. I dunno...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just ask him, you don't need a lead in. It won't make him like you less or more. Just say you do like him and are intrested in dating!

Joey said...

Well, I was wondering what was taking you so long to ask him out. I know how you feel about him, and I am happy/excited for you.

Anonymous is right...you don't really need the lead in when you ask him. At the same time, I like the idea of asking him while watching the Office. It's is original in my book.

Whatever you decide, I think Chris is a lucky guy...and vice versa.

Talk to you soon.

Aek said...

JUST DO IT!! ^_^

Good luck!!! :D