Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Beer shots... Saturday 11a.m.??? Anyone down?

We have a gray white board at home and we write down important dates etc. My mom wrote on it that on Saturday we're having "Beer shots Sat. 11a.m." We're getting the party started early. Is that not what it looks like? I don't see an "a" in there.




What my mom meant to say was "Bear shots Sat. 11a.m." Bear is my sister's dog who apparently is due for her yearly shots.

I had to make fun of my mom after she wrote this and then snap a photo of it just to taunt her with it if needbe in the future. She denies she wrote Beer shots and that I'm misreading it. I'll let you judge... but in the meantime if anyone is down for Saturday at 11 for beer shots, let me know, we'll see what we can arrange.

3 comments:

Creative Thinker said...

its beer shots, all right...

Brechi said...

Beer shots are fun. You mom totally wrote that. haha

dan said...

ha ha, my parents are the last people I'd want to drink with.
later