Thursday, August 30, 2007

IM convo with best friend

Talked to some bloggers the other day and they wanted to see convos I have had with my best friend. I made this up about having a lesbian friend just to get a reaction from him...

M= Me
F= friend

M: so we've been hanging out at her apartment watching movies and whatnot
M: and well I really like her as a friend
Friend: cool
F: what's she like?
M: 5'7'' or so... probably 150lbs or so... i'm not good guessing girl's weight... then she has anice chest
M: VERY NICE
M: brown hair and very tan
F: awesome sounding
M: she dresses pretty girly but comes off as one of those tough girls
M: you don't want to mess with
F: lol
F: cool
F: you going to date her
M: well no
M: she likes girls
F: try it
F: you need a relationship
M: sure y not?
M: but honestly i feel if I were to go into a relationship with her it'd be different than all my others
M: mainly cuz she wasn't a friend beforehand so we could go FARTHER
F: how would it be different?
M: so there wouldn't be the friendship element there
F: like bad different. or good different?
M: so we wouldn't worry so much about hurting each other I guess you could say or ruining our friendship
F: I see
M: I'm not suure if that's good or bad
F: so you're saying because you guys weren't really friends for a long time, it wouldn't have a the friendship side of things to hurt
M: yea
M: exactly
F: weird
M: but this girl... there is 1 thing that is welll... interesting?
M: she swings both ways
F: WOWOOO
F: that's... kinda scary
M: she says that girls do more for her definitely
M: you didn't pick up on that above
F: LOL
M: well.. it's really your choice.... personally, I wouldn't want to be with a girl that prefers girls over guys sexually... I mean, that's just weird
F: that bothers me
F: I've heard that girls can please a girl better and all, but dang... that's just wrong if you were to be in a relationship with her
M: I've heard the same for guys being able to please another guy better
F: please
F: no, guys can't pleasure each other like that
M: sure, if girls can do it, guys can too
M: how many guys have pleasured you? how many have yhou been with?
F: NONE
F: GROSS
F: DON'T SAY I HAVE DONE THAT
M: just answer the question... how many?
F: none
F: that's gay
M: my point exactly...... you don't know if guys can pleasure you and pleasure you in ways girls can't
F: dude
F: that's fucking gay
F: you know I'm a homophobe
M: gay guys are guys too
F: they like GUYS
F: that's gay
M: being gay usually means you like guys
F: it can mean being happy
M: well in the context of the convo happy didn't fit
M: but dude, seriously, so what, i'll just hang around, exploer with her, see what happens
F: are you serious????
M: just because she is lesbian?
F: dang
F: you can't get caught up in lesbians
F: they don't like guys
M: well what about just as friends?
F: dude, that's wrong
M: whatever
M: you're not telling me who I can date, be friends wtth, etc.
F: i'm just saying it's wrong

3 comments:

Matt in Argyle said...

Haha, way to get a reaction out of him. I've done that with one or two of my homophobe friends, and then continued to go on and on just to get a bigger rise out them. Their logic always seems to be a little misguided.

Pete said...

Wow, I haven't read about such misinformed prejudice in a long while.

K said...

LOL....he is ridiculous...that is all i have to say