Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Houston, we have a problem

Plane ride from California-Oklahoma went well. Getting through security proved challenging. They lost my wallet. Thankfully a lady from the church I used to go to was behind me and saw it fall off the x-ray machine. Talked to her for like 15 minutes afterward. It was nice to see her, but I was late walking up to my plane as the door was closing on the plane. They let me in... yay!!! Chatted with a cool guy from the city I am who actually looks a lot like my best friend, which was surprising.... same build, darker hair, wears the same type of clothes, but looked a lot alike. He was going to visit a friend in Oklahoma. Oklahoma went well... had my 2nd experience at Sonic. Got to chat with my cousin for a few minutes and see her. YAY!!!

I'm in Houston right now and I am not a happy traveler. I had to do a complete terminal change to get to my plane (which meant a lot of walking, going up 2 escalators, and taking a tram) only to be told the flight was delayed in Dallas over 2 hours because of weather. The airport here is huge, like a city of it's own.

Hope to be in Misssissippi by 10:20p.m. optimistically.
Update: Made it to Mississippi at 10:45. I was supposed to arrive at 8:45.

2 comments:

Closeted said...

Better late then never, hope you have a safe and fun trip.

J.R. said...

Everything's bigger in Texas, bitch! Especially the airports! Hahaha.

Glad you got where you needed to be.

Nothing Golden Stays