Friday, August 31, 2007

Beating on your meat and music

I drove 30 miles this morning to go to school... out in the middle of nowhere in the boonies... see pics below.






























Only to hear this hilarious statement from his sexy professor:

"beating anything can be a form of music"

The class started laughing and then the professor realized what he said, then he said yes, "beating your meat can be a form of music."

Then the teacher was laughing so hard, he could barely talk, so said we could have a 10 minute break. When we get back from the break he said he had time to go beat his meat and make some music and was ready to teach again. Damn. I missed it.

Took the photo below after leaving the train station. My sister called me saying mom was stuck at work and couldn't pick her up, could I? She had a real attitude on the phone, but I relented and said I'd pick her up. The only condition was if she got in the car with an attitude, I was leaving her. I got to the train station; she got in the car and began whining. I told her to get out and she said "no, I'll be good and I can't tell her what to do... she can call the police on me for abandoning her." I said please do, then just sat there, got her worried by acting like I was going to call mom. Then called my mom, she got out, and I went to the mall. My sister got in quite a bit of trouble this afternoon from my mom. Haha... made my day.
















Have a great 3 day weekend guys and STAY COOL!!!

1 comment:

J.R. said...

Man, you don't mess around one bit. So your sister got in trouble with your mom and then you later got in trouble with your dad for "attitude"? Haha

Nothing Golden Stays