Thursday, August 9, 2007

Destressing from Mississippi

The Guy called me yesterday morning saying we need to hang out because I needed to destress from my trip to Mississippi. I said after my job interview over near his house at 2p.m.

I had a job interview to be a substitute teacher. They only asked 3 questions and it went well. The lady who interviewed me asked 3 questions, seemed impressed, then said we'll go to the back and then can handle the next step of the substitute process, so basically I was hired. I have to fill out tons of paperwork between now and the 21st of August, get fingerprinted, all that good stuff.

Got out of the interview and got some bottled water for The Guy. When I got to his place we talked about random stuff and he decided he was going to go buy a new MacBook Pro laptop. He had a $500 discount. So we go to Victoria Gardens to the Apple Store. It was packed there, but we got in and out in no time. Then we went to Vitamin World and The Guy bought water pills, which was funny. Then we went to Corner Bakery and ordered what turned out to be a really underwhelming roast beef sandwich. The car ride to and from was very fun... The Guy was on a role yelling and getting upset at just about every car we passed, making fun of everything, it was quite fun.

The Guy's new friend Joe from Florida came over. He just moved here last week and The Guy met him online years ago. He is about 23 I'm guessing. He is going to school to be a vet. We talked about random stuff like animals, then Warcraft. We played Warcraft for a while on the couch, all 3 of us sitting next to each other. Joe left at 8 to go to the airport to pick up his mom.

About 9p.m. The Guy and I were ready for a 2nd dinner since the sandwiches were so underwhelming. The Guy took his dog for a walk and I went over to Bakers Square to pick up some burgers. Went back to his place and we ate. The Guy helped me with WOW, then we just cuddled on the couch for a while.

About 11:40 we were both getting tired and The Guy said we should go to his bedroom and talk. We laid on the bed. I laid up closely behind him holding him. We mainly talked about Warcraft and stuff like that. It felt good holding him like that. It is always easier for me to hold him since I'm much taller. He is 5'7'' and I am 6'2''.

1 comment:

Queen of Arts said...

when i worked in retail, i had an assistant who was addicted to WOW -- he was so involved in the game that he would try to request days off for the purpose of playing the game w/ his buddies.