Monday, August 13, 2007

Spent the night at The Guy's (2nd time)

The Guy instant messaged me about 11a.m. Sunday saying I need to come play WOW. I got dressed and went over. We played WOW and I started 2 new characters because I suck so badly The Guy was trying to help me find the right character for me. The Guy was doing quests with an online friend and talking by a voice program built into his Mac. His friend made fun of me for my inabilities in the game. It was all good- I had some quick witted responses for him, even though The Guy wasn't always hitting the chat button so I could defend myself.

We had thai for lunch and dinner. Good stuff. We took a break about 5:30 and The Guy wanted to lay down. I was just laying at one side of the bed and he was at the other, but his dog got on the bed, so The Guy moved. He moved up behind me and held me. It was hot. He was playing with my chest, then moved below the shorts and started jacking me off. Then we ended up just taking our shorts off and romping around the bed. Lots of tickling, touching, stuff like that. The Guy pinned me down and started licking my ears. I think I've mentioned how I'm so ticklish there, but also what a hot feeling I get from that. He just would not stop and that was driving me crazy. It was all good fun though. Then we settled down and took about an hour nap. I laid up against him holding him.

After this we were back up playing more WOW. We played until 12:00a.m. or so. Then we watched Oprah because we wanted to learn about global warming and because Al Gore is such a sexy hunk, The Guy joked. Then we flipped to NBC and watched an old Star Trek movie. I was getting real tired about this time. It was 1:00a.m. or so and so I said I was going to leave. The Guy said you're dad is the only one home, he won't care, just spend the night. I called and said I was staying the night, he was already asleep and groggy, so said ok.

The Guy said he wasn't tired so put on a show called Firefly which is a cross between a western and sci-fi from 2001 or so that was canceled after the first season. That was a LONG show and I ended up staying up through most of it as much as I tried to fall asleep because The Guy kept having to give his usual hilarious commentaries about everything and ask me every 2 minutes "isn't this good?" The Guy put on the second episode and I managed to doze off through most of it and he did too. I slept pretty well. His dog wasn't all over the place like usual and The Guy wasn't either. This time we slept pretty close to each other and when he did wake up he just scooted closer to me, so it was hot and enjoyable. We woke up about 8:30 this morning and there was some making out and playing with the dog on the bed.

I went to the liquor store for energy drinks and water. The liquor store was out of bottled water though. Shame. So I went back and we played WOW until about 12 or so. Then The Guy ordered spicy chicken sandwiches from Charo Chicken. The Guy absolutely drownded his chicken in guacamole and it looked so disgusting. About this time The Guy finally hit level 70 in WOW. Level 70 is the highest you can be. The Guy has about 10 other characters, but one that he has focused on hitting 70. The others are level 30 or 40.

I still cannot get into the game. I think The Guy is realizing that, which is funny. I mean I see how some people love it, but I don't and am apathetic toward it. I play it, I enjoy playing with The Guy, but you won't catch me playing it at home on my own because I don't find it fun. I find it fun playing with The Guy because he helps me along in the game, makes fun of me for my misfortunes in the game (like dying), and I enjoy his company. I'm not a computer game person to begin with. Need For Speed... love that... have all the NFS games and will play them occasionally when I want to relax, but I'm not an addict. I am one of those obsessive compulsive people who always have to be doing something, cleaning, working, being active, worrying about others, worrying about things, and so it is hard for me to sit down and play an actual game. I will do it, I like doing it, but it is a treat I guess and it is not like something I do all the time. I may play NFS once a month or so.

Anyways, about this time I ask the guy if he has any Tylenol since I'm getting a headache. I also go out to the car to get my allergy medicine. I sit on the couch for about an hour I'd guess and The Guy was constantly asking how I was and if I was ok, which was nice. I got back on the computer about 3 and we played and The Guy helped me out because I needed all the help I could get. The Guy's mom also called during this time- she does the payroll at her husband's business (The Guy works for his parents) anyways their network crashed this morning and then this afternoon she couldn't get the payroll system to work or get online The Guy had to run his coworker who obviously was not the sharpest in the bunch through everything. I felt sorry for him and it sounded like this guy was not the smartest. I understood what The Guy was saying and had to put my hand on The Guy out of sympathy.

The Guy decided he wanted to get in the jacuzzi and so we go out there and talk about random stuff. After about 10 minutes, we go back in and I help The Guy move his speakers from the office to the bedroom and receivers from one room to another. We talk about random things in the process, which was nice. There is a friend The Guy is always talking about who I have never met because he always has stuff happening when I'm over there. Anyways, The Guy thinks his friend Luis craves attention and so is making up a big lie saying he has a degenerative muscular disease and will be within a wheelchair within 6 months and dead within a year... YET he is running marathons right now. One of The Guy's friends also knows Luis and thinks Luis is lying so that gave us something to talk about. I can't believe someone would say that, especially something so serious, but if someone were to tell me that I'm not sure I could be as trusting as I was before.

So here's what I watched this weekend: "Air Force One," "My Super Ex Girlfriend," "9 to 5," "Aquamarine," "Star Wars Episode 4," "Star Trek," "Little Miss Sunshine" (2nd time), and "Step Up," an episode of the show "Flight of the Conchords," and our trusty "Arrested Development." I watch sooooooooo much TV at The Guy's house. I am not a movie watcher, I just don't have the patience, especially when alone, so it's cool to get to watch them and hang with him.

A little aside: My dad was watching "9 to 5" on Saturday. I walked in at the ending of the movie into the living room when Dolly is singing her heart out in that song. My dad was going from the kitchen to the living room and I caught him dancing to that. That's something my dad would never do I thought in a million years, but I was wrong. He had his arms away from his sides swinging up to about his chest, throwing them up and down, strutting from side to side as he walked into living room back to the couch.

I left about 7p.m. since The Guy had some stuff to do around the house and I needed to do some things here at home. I'm so thankful I got to spend the weekend with him because it was like a vacation to get away from everything. Honestly, this was a bad weekend to start with because of family stuff- a really unexpected funeral on Saturday for a family friend we've known for 15 years. Then just all of the stuff going on with my grandma, mom, and aunt up north.

4 comments:

Closeted said...

Nice to hear you had a good weekend, for the most part...oh and I am so jealous, wish I had a Guy.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog before you went on your trip, then couldn't find it again. Luckily, through links on other blogs like yours I stumbled across it again. Lots of catching up to do. I enjoyed your posts and how you mix in regular life with the gay stuff and the struggle over your discreetness. Just saying, your ahead of me and wish you well. Can't wait to read more. Wish I had a guy like THE GUY. Your doing good.

Big Lost Guy said...

I was able to do this myself a few weeks back with my guy. Glad that you were able to do that too. It feels nice to be able to do that.

Aek said...

I used to play WoW. Then I needed to study a lot for my classes (and I was starting to get addicted) so I quit. If you're having problems surviving in that game, might I suggest playing a hunter or druid. Once you hit level 10 with a hunter and get a pet, you'll like never die again unless you have 3+ monsters attacking you. And druids become very durable around level 11 or so when you quest for bearform. Plus the druid can heal, a very useful ability.

Just my two cents. Thanks for commenting on my blog. XD