Thursday, August 16, 2007

Let's get some shoes...

Ok... so I'm having less of a problem lately admitting I have a shoe fetish. I've added some new shoes to my collection and plan to add some more soon. I was talking with I have to admit it last night and after feeling down about a bad day I decided I needed to shop for my dad's gift and get some shoes... shoes make everything better...



Found some really cool shoes that I hope to have in my possession soon. I am really trying to branch out from the typical conservative clothes and shoes I wear as I told I have to admit it. I usually wear the typical California teenage guy deal of skater shoes in black, brown, etc., but am branching out. I've bought a couple pairs of Converse, some really cool brown plaid shoes, and here's what I'm thinking I need...

I really like the red shoes and have never bought a bright color like that because I think "what would I wear with those?" I have to admit it said I could wear black Dickies, white polo, etc. So that's an idea. I don't have much that will match with bright red I discovered in my closet. Track pants and a white t-shirt, track pants and a red shirt, but I'll need a lot more red... heh. But I'm keeping an open mind... maybe... maybe after a shopping trip? Need a little encouragement... heh.

I'm so paranoid about having shoes match the shirts I wear... it is ridiculous. I'll admit, but whatever. It's probably a large reason why I go for the more conservative looking shoes.

I want a pair of white shoes, even though living on a dirt road, having a dirt driveway, living here in the country would be hard to justify and hard to keep them clean, but I've always wanted a pair of white shoes.

Maybe I'm ready for something really wild...

I definitely want the white or brown with the cool plaid border at the bottom. How original is that?! I'm psyched. They're a bit over my usual $60.00 limit on shoes, but for those it would be ok to splurge... haha. Now to debate over white or brown...























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the second pair!

K said...

I am co-signing on the first pair and the Onitsuka Tigers....because I have a pair...clearly that is a ringing endorsement.

LOL!

dan said...

NOT the red, or the tommy's ....