Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm feeling pumped today...

Woke up in a GREAT mood. Slept great last night (for the first time in nights). Woke up at 6:30 ready to go. I watched news and watered outside until about 9a.m. KTLA Morning Show was good this morning since Jessica Holmes wasn't on. Watched Regis and Kelly at 9, but that was boring, so I took off to the gym. Had a good leg workout. Now I feel like I'm waddling when I walk because of the workout. Haha. Saw and talked to a girl who I went to h.s. with who helped me out a lot last year and the year before when I was trying to transfer colleges. She actually went to the college I do and transferred to a different one- she was as unhappy as I was for the same reasons. It was good to see her.

I felt the urge to spend money, so went to the mall. I bought 2 shirts at Gottschalks and 2 at Sears. Went in JCPenney and found a couple outfits for my sister for her birthday at the end of next month, so I bought those. Had to call my sister when I was there to get her size and she was very hesitant to give it to me. She never likes anything I pick out. I don't care. I don't think its that I have bad taste. My sister just won't venture from shorts and a t-shirt that often. Yes... as much as I say I hate her (and I think I do); I really do have a soft side to me and try to be nice.

After all that work at the mall I worked up an appetite. I hit In-N-Out for some animal style fries. I came home and made a small steak that we had leftover from dinner the other night to top off my meal. It was delish... nice steak with some Trader Joes 21 Seasoning, a dash of salt, cooked in a pan with some olive oil... yum!
















fries on the right... grilled onions, cheese, and the secret sauce...

Then the weather outside... it is a bit hot... we're supposed to be 99. There is not a cloud in the sky. It is just nice- here's 2 photos I took while out driving. The first is in the warehouse district coming back from the mall.































I'm not sure what I'm going to get into the rest of the day, but it should be fun. Maybe I should make dessert since I'm cool like that and eat dessert after every meal.

Edit: I decided to take our bottles and cans to be recycled. We had about 10 bags (2 1/2 months worth). We got $36.93 from that. The rule in my family is who takes the cans to be recycled gets the money. So I'm going to go to use that money to go the mall tonight for some new threads (haha K) and then I'll be real fly and stylin'.

The Mega Millions Lotto Jackpot is $250 million, so I think I need a lotto ticket tonight.

2 comments:

Closeted said...

Mmmmmm....animal style fries sounds REALLY good right now.

Anonymous said...

I wish we had an In and Out Burger, love that place. Good post, you can feel your good mood. Cheers.