Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A week and a half

A week and a half since I saw The Guy last. He has been playing WOW nonstop for like the past week. How boring!!! Anyways, last night I texted him saying I needed help since my character was dying nonstop. It turns out there was some bug or something in the land I was in on the game and nothing was dying, but killing me.

So about 9:30 I got over to his house. I brought ice cream and Smart water. He asked that I bring ice cream, but I brought the water just because he is always drinking it and I found it on sale for $.75 a bottle. He was excited I brought that.

We go and start playing immediately. He sees my problem and sees there is a bug. He helps me get past that and find a new area. We play until 10:45 or so- nice and short. Thank goodness, I wasn't into it.

We go have some ice cream and sit on the couch and watch "Arrested Development." It was the episode where Tobias becomes Mrs. Featherbottom. We watch that episode each time we see each other it seems. Anyways, the episode was being Tivo'd, but the landing of the space shuttle was on, so the episode was cut off. So The Guy said we need to go to the bedroom to watch it since he had the episode downloaded on iTunes. He puts the dog in the crate, which means we're going to fool around... heh.

So we go to the bedroom, get under the cover, get real close together and snuggle. We watch the episode for a few minutes. Then he indicates he wants me to suck him off. I do that, He is rubbing my back in the meantime, which felt great. Then he undoes my shorts and does the same. Then we end up just hugging, cuddling, squeezing each other. Fun times. After, we both got in the shower for a quick shower. The Guy looks so hot when he steps in the shower... the look on his face when he is monitoring the water letting me know it is hot, cold, etc. is too funny. His eyes get real big and everything.

After this, The Guy gets a call from some cheat/gold exchange service for Warcraft. He was in bed, ready to go to sleep, but gets up because they called and a player had the gold he needed. The Guy is using this service and paying out tons of money (real money- on his credit card) just to get the gold he needs for his quest or something. R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S. Anyways, The Guy waits and the service that is supposed to help initiate this transfer isn't working. So The Guy gets on his laptop (he was on the desktop in the office). We go into the living room and watch "Arrested Development" and "Star Trek Voyager". The Guy was getting pissed off it was taking so long and no response, yet he was paying real money for that. It was 1:15 by this time and I was real tired, so I said I'm going to take off. The Guy thanked me for everything, I thanked him, then took off.

I left at 1:21, got home at 1:53. That was GREAT timing. I even had to take some side streets to detour because 2 of the freeways I'd usually take were shut down, as well as the highway I live off of in 4 places for construction.

1 comment:

J.R. said...

It's so crazy to me that people pay actual money for virtual stuff. There's this whole sim program or game on the net, like a virtual life, where people are paying real money to a virtual store for virtual shit in the game. In-sane.

But it's cute the way you describe The Guy getting into the shower. Sounds like something I would take not of and smile about to myself everytime it happens.

Nothing Golden Stays