Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hot day... boring training

I was at a baseball game last night...

Angels beat the Yankees at Angels Stadium 7 to 6 in the 10th inning. If you were watching the game on ESPN, you probably saw my head bobbing in the background. One of their cameramen sat behind me for a good 3-4 innings and kept telling me when the camera was on in our area. Good game cuz the Angels won, but I've seen better games. Didn't get home until 11:40.















Being out late didn't make getting up at 6:30 fun. Had to go to substitute training and sat listening to random faces blab for 7 1/2 hours. Had to pay $30 for this lousy manual.
















Drove home in 110 degree heat according to my car thermometer at 3:12p.m.
































Despite the heat, I felt like a rockstar in the car, in the cool air condition, enjoying the sunny weather, rocking out to STAR 98.7

4 comments:

dan said...

110?
thas CRAZY!
hope you're having a good week, later.

Closeted said...

YAH...Go ANGELS!!!

Bruce said...

I listen to Star all day at work. Good mix of music although I can't stand Valentine in the morning but I love Lisa Foxx. She is such a fag hag!!

What happened to Rachel Boesing from you're previous post? Is she still doing that afternoon show or did she leave the station altogether? I don't watch TV in the morning but really liked her energy the couple of times I did see her.

Bruce

Mike said...

I like both Valentine and Lisa. Lisa is a fag hag!!! I love to hear about all of her guy troubles. Valentine is such a goody goody and I like that.

Rachel left to pursue hosting opportunities is what she said on air.