Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Boundaries


He knows none.
If I don't pick up the phone, he keeps calling.
Over and over if I don't pick up.
Now, it used to be, like with The Guy this is what our call logs would look like because my phone constantly dropped calls.
This, this is not that.
This is Carl being annoying and trying to get attention.
Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but I think not.
This is Carl calling, wanting to guilt me for the whole birthday situation
Wanting me to know I didn't pick up his phone call when I was in my art class, the one that I have a commitment for on his birthday.

Note: Red= missed calls

10 calls in 1 night only to tell me I didn't pick up my phone yesterday? The first time I admit was a dropped call, then I did call him back and talk for about 2 minutes about me not picking up my phone.

He can call 20 times tomorrow, but I still don't plan on picking up the phone. I need a break.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, you've got a creeper obsessed with you. i'd start watching my surroundings if i were you. who's to say he's not going to be following you next...

Aek said...

Yeah . . . maybe just turn your cellphone off? If you ignore him long enough, he might just give up (hopefully).

Anonymous said...

Yeah, take a major break from that one. :-/

Mo said...

Your best bet is to walk away and tell him to leave you alone. From previous posts you said you wanted to be his friend, but there is only so much help you give.

Crap Newsman said...

You seem to attract the psychos. I agree with anon. He's an erratic ex soldier. Be alert.