Monday, April 20, 2009

It is the simple things that make my day

My day:
- Got up, did the dishes, cleaned the bathroom
- Learned a new word from my professor- THUNKFUCKED
Thunkfucked: Forgetting what you were going to say, therefore you thunk it, now you're fucked for not remembering.
- Forgot my lunch in the car, but in a state of boredom and trying to ignore the heat (it was 107) I texted Foot Fetish and told him I had a new word for him, which was thunkfucked and told him the definition. He texted back WTF? I told him it was something my professor came up with. I told him I forgot my lunch in the car and was walking back to the Commons to eat it. He instant messaged me and having AIM on my phone was able to retrieve it. He asked where I was and I told him. Then I subtly hinted that we should hang out since he had a break in between classes. He complained it was too busy in the LGBT center and he was horny, and wanted to see my feet. I invited him to the 2nd floor where I was sitting. He seemed hesitant, but I encouraged him. We both sat close together, our arms and bodies touching as we read about things like Ms. California and other fun stories on Fox News. We chatted about Atheism, how I need to stay away from Fox News, random stuff like that. I'm glad he came. I had to leave at 1 to go back to class.
- In the midst of all of this texting, The Guy called asking if I wanted to go to lunch, or was stuck at work. I told him I was at school, thanked him for the thought, and promised any other day. I wasn't expecting his call at all, so that was nice. Wish I could have gone.
- Got a random text from Viv at work making sure I'm going to aerobics tonight, so with that I'm headed out for a night of exercise with friends.

No comments: