Thursday, April 9, 2009

KEARTH 101 and Miley

I was driving home from school today and heard Jim Carson on KRTH 101 talking about how you can download the KRTH 101 jingle as your ringtone. I checked it out and well, I love radio, but I'd be embarrassed to hear this everytime my phone rang unless I were a KEARTH 101 DJ.

In other radio news because we know I'm a radio nerd, Hollywood Hamilton is the new DJ on KBIG 104 in the afternoons. I liked him on KEARTH, so I'll probably be listening. He has a hot voice btw.

I babysat my little cousin last night. Do you know what was on TV last night? My cousin is 11 years old, so you can guess what we were watching. HANNAH MONTANA! I swear, I'm her biggest fan! My cousin has told me everything about her. I sit there with her, we're both sitting on the couch watching Hannah, completely engrossed... well... she is. I'm not, usually. But last night the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus concert was on, and being the singer I am, had to belt out a few tunes. Little cousin asked me to sing with her, so I put the subtitles on the TV, which was no easy feat. So for 90 minutes we sang belting out Miley Cyrus tunes.

"When the night says hello, yeah, ready to go, turn it up, turn it loose, get out on the dance floor" or something like that...
My favorite was of course "See You Again." Little Cousin told me many times that I was a bad singer and she tried to take my fake microphone away several times. Once she finally stole and I gave it up, I took my shoe off and used it as a microphone, which totally cracked her up.



My older cousin texted me at 11:44 last night as I was driving home and asked "you're just being Miley?" It totally cracked me up. She heard. Guess I'll have some explaining at Easter.

And an observation about the concert? There were a lot of teen guys in the audience of the concert...

2 comments:

Aek said...

Lol, Mylie Cyrus. Kids are so cute, no? ^_^

Btw, I'm amused by your observation. :P

Anonymous said...

Enjoy all that time cousin while you have it. :)