Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blogs couldn't be resurrected

As I mentioned in my last post I lost 2 posts when I was trying to post/do some site maintenance stuff, mostly playing around. Note to myself to not do that again.

Here's a very short summation:

Texting Hottie and I had dinner at Mimi's Cafe after texting together all day. We saw "The Soloist." Texted once we got home and thanked each other.

Texted on Saturday about breakfast foods and his chocolate coma enducing cookies he was making.

Sunday he texted me saying "carne asada at 7 with beans and rice" if I was interested. I texted back I was, but didn't know how to get to his house. He sent directions, showed me around, showed me his plants, we watched TV and sat on the couch. I left at 11p.m. when I was tired and he was falling asleep.

Monday we texted back and forth about the chicken farm he lives on and all the chickens he has there/ KFC chicken's specal.

Tuesday just a text from me telling him how I was having a terrible day and questioning why I want to teach. He texted me a "he couldn't sleep" and "goodnight."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the soloist.

Sounds like good times with texting hottie.