Friday, April 3, 2009

Foot Fetish

I met Foot Fetish, or Ryan, back on December 30, also on Connexion. He is a 24 year old kid who goes to my school. He is 6'6'', 170lbs, size 16 foot, brown hair, and brown eyes. He is a computer science major. We met on connexion, texted a few days, then met up in person. It was during Christmas Break and he had been sick. We chatted a lot on the internet and saw after we friended each other on facebook that we had a friend in common, Dennis. Having Dennis as a friend was an instant draw for Ryan. He wanted to know me more and know more about Dennis. We have a friend in common, yet I'd never seen Ryan around campus, I had never seen Ryan on connexion until I did a much more expansive search because he lives about 20 miles away.

We met up one night randomly when I told him I had to go to Best Buy. He suggested I drive over to the one by his house and he'd meet me there. He was just getting over being sick. We walked through Best Buy talking about HDTVs and Digital TV Converter Boxes. After, we went to Starbucks inside Barnes and Noble and chatted for over 2 hours about school and music.

We hung out once more before we went back to school after Christmas Break. We went to Romanos Macaroni Grill and chatted a lot about school and friends. I gave him the scoop on Dennis.

We went shopping at the mall together a couple times.

We hung out the day we got back from Christmas Break at school. I stayed late to hang out with him in the LGBT Center, his hangout, where he introduced me to his friends, then we went into a conference room and he ordered his textbooks for school.

We hung out the following Friday and a few Fridays after. We went to Cocos and other restaurants. We chatted one night in Cocos for probably 5 hours on things like science and random current events. We were chatting and texting each other at the table. He texted me things like he knew I was in the really white, conservative area of town as he drove to where I live. He texted me about how we were getting stares probably for being 2 guys looking like we're on a date, and things like that. After, we went driving, which he was sort of against because it meant wasting fuel, polluting the air. He talked about his activism with the LGBT community. I showed him around the area I live including my house and high school. He suggested we go back to Cocos, then go back to his place. Back at his place we kissed, hugged, and made out. We then fell asleep in each other's arms.

We hung out a couple more times and grabbed food- we went to the Mexican food place just down the street from my house. After this, we ended up again going back to his place, kissed, hugged, and made out. No, we never had sex. His views on sex are interesting. He has only had anal sex once and it hurt to be fucked. He is fine making out, grinding on a person, then getting off, by grinding on each other.

Everytime we hang out he asks me to wear a different pair of shoes, or when we chat online he asks me what shoes I wore that day. He has a foot/shoe fetish. He is turned on by the fact I have size 13 and 14 shoes. He would be turned on if my foot kept growing more and more.

We continue to chat quite a bit online. When we do we chat it is about random stuff- work, school, shoes, technology, and random stuff. I don't think it'll go beyond more than that, but he's probably just going to be a good friend. We do agree that we both want to be friends before we start a relationship.

It would be hard to have a relationship with him as I'm discovering. I find when I tell him something, Dennis finds out about it a few hours later.

So basically I think we're pretty much just going to be friends, but I waited to post anything about him just because I wanted to take things slow, see what panned out, and see if he was the one. Who knows...

Update: There are convos we have like tonight that make me wonder about him. I know he had 1 serious boyfriend and that relationship lasted a year and a half. This was the relationship he had sex in. I think part of the reason he may be avoiding me/we don't hang out as much outside of the school setting/things didn't get as serious is he isn't ready for it/wants a relationship... here's a part of our chat this afternoon. We talked about school and things, then the conversation turned...

Me: let's make plans for the vans store
Me: lol
Foot Fetish: im worried tho
Me: lol y?
Foot Fetish: cuz ever since you told me about the 15s ive been 1000x more horny about you
Foot Fetish: if i see you trying them on it will probably be worse
Me: haha
Me: LOL
Me: HEHEHE
Me: horniness isn't a bad thing!
Foot Fetish: lol


So is that saying he likes me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sympathetic, I have the same thing with hair.

Well, he sounds like a cool guy to be friends with all the same. :)

Aek said...

I may never understand foot fetishes, but that's okay. Maybe I'm not meant to. o_O

But he sounds like a great guy (otherwise?). XD

Anonymous said...

Lukcily, you have feet!