Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yeah. I have those rotten professors Part 2

You have to wonder how I pick them.
Seriously? I sure do.


Spanish professor
40-50 year old Spanish guy from Michigan
Flirty, funny, an ok lecturer, but an easy A
Had him before and like him, so no complaints

Art professor

hasn't given us a syllabus
we're in week 4 of the 10 week quarter
he seems to make everything up as he goes along as far as what we're to do
doesn't seem real confident
is one of those teachers who says "we'll be graded on effort," which I hate... Ms. Nicotine was the same way and I ended up with a B

Women's studies professor- AKA Blond Cheerleader, Trailer Trash
I don't know what better way to describe her
She is blond, wavy hair, probably 50+ years old
She walks in the room with a Monster Energy Drink, Bloody Mary Mix in a can, Ginger Ale, or Canada Dry... EVERYDAY
AND AN UNLIT CIGARETTE IN HER MOUTH that she hasn't smoked
She starts off every class "lovies, dearies, let's move the tables together, we need some more love going on in here"
She uses words that sounds like she is straight out of the trailer park
When discussing the reading and she can't remember an author's name, she says things like "that bitchfuck" "that mothershit" " that shitfuck" "that mother of shit up the anus"
When something is messed up she says, "that's kinda fuckin hairy" "that's shitty mcpitty"

3 comments:

Aek said...

Tsk tsk, shame on the institution (and I use this platonically to mean all institutions) for requiring such people to teach. Some people are MUCH better in a lab where they won't interact with others than teaching a course where they'll just fuck with the students (and not in any kind of pleasurable way).

Bruce said...

I got you beat Mikey...picture it (now I sound like Sophia, I promise I'm not THAT old) a town is Southern Louisiana, college of about 8000 students, English 102, teacher seemed a little strange first couple of classes, 2 weeks into class he starts bring a boom box to listen to music during class. His music, hindu chants and indian instrumentals...I called it dope smokin music. His behavior becomes more and more erratic, talking about local & state politics...this is english class, mumbling to himself under his breath, etc. About half way through the semester he freeks out in the middle of class and starts rolling around on the floor and crying and stuff. Security had to come and get him from the classroom. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately, I had decided not to go to class that day so I missed all the fun!! They had to break up the students and place us in different other classes for the remainder of the semester.

So see, your professors really haven't been that bad!!

Mike said...

Wow, Bruce, that's pretty crazy!!!