Sunday, April 5, 2009

Frat Boy

I met Frat Boy last Wednesday night. We actually met on adam4adam, which is not one of my favorite sites. I just go on there to see who there is. He had listed only 2-3 people knew he was gay, he was looking for friends, 3rd year at my college, stuff like that. Cool. We chatted about 3 hours on AIM and then decided to hang out.

We met up at the Starbucks near campus. He is a frat boy, first year at my college, just transferred. He is about 5’9’’, 170lbs, Jewish, and does not have the frat boy look you imagine. We chat and he said he only really knows 1 person in his frat, could never come out to any guys in his frat, was very shy, random stuff like that. We chatted and he told me he is from Israel and stuff like that. We ended up going back to his car and making out. No clue why, or how that happened. He asked if I was ready to head out, we parked next to each other, then next thing I know we’re in his car kissing and making out. He told me how he has never really done that with a guy. Coulda fooled me.

Anyways, he seems like a cool guy, so we met up Friday for lunch at Farmer Boys. Learned more about him. He’s a business major, grades aren’t so great, doesn’t go to class, but does the reading. He is deathly afraid of his parents finding out. He is from West LA and really hasn’t been around the area. He has never been to Disneyland, Knotts, etc. That came up because he asked where Orange County was. He also asked where Palm Springs was, Corona, Temecula, Sun City, San Bernardino, and random stuff like that. We chatted for probably an hour or so, then we left, he was planning on going to class, albeit late.

So we’ve texted and IM’d on and off this weekend, he wants to hang out again. He wants to move quicker than I want to, and I'm not that interested into him. I am open to being friends though since he does seem like a cool guy and would be fun to show him around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds Fun! Well, it's cool your willing to be
friends with him. I imagine his emotions will
be intense just since he's so scared and new
to poking his head out of the closet.