Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Guy

The Guy and I haven't really "talked" in 2 weeks. In fact, he avoided all of my texts and phone calls the past week. He hung out with his parents over Easter. Saturday was busy (probably with a date) and he had to work. Yesterday he slept all day, then had a fight with Josh. Josh and him had a fight last night, then are hanging out tonight and ironing things out. We will probably hang out this weekend. I tried calling him last Tuesday even- we had hung out last Monday night and I didn't blog about it. We had a foursome- 2 of The Guy's friends Colin and Ryan and I making lots of foreplay and sucking each other off and there was some awkward moments when The Guy wasn't getting some attention, so I was trying to give him some, but I didn't know if that was any factor in it or not.

We talked and he was able to bitch to me. I refrained from bitching, though I did share about my sister just because she came up somehow and I told him about the tire thing and the Easter thing with my aunt. We then had to joke around about my sister's vag, her cunt pills, how she will probably end up trailer trash with 15 kids. Then The Guy joked that I probably didn't want him talking about my sister's vag. I had to say it was amusing.

So we will probably hang out Friday or Saturday and it was nice to touch bases. WOOT. In addition, he suggested we hang out, not me, which has been the case so much lately. It kind of made my day to talk to him.

UPDATE! The day keeps getting better. After using my connections I got Mr. P's home e-mail. I got an e-mail from Mr. P and he didn't leave the school as it was rumored. He will leave at the end of this year, but is there for now. In his e-mail we were talking about my graduation and he sounded like his old self quoting Walt Witman in response to how I should feel about my graduation...

"I sound my barbaric yawp from the rooftops of the world...."


In another note, Mrs. C wrote me an awesome letter of recommendation also.

Dinner with the family and neighbors at Spaghetti Factory.

3 comments:

Aek said...

There's a Spaghetti Factory?! Interesting . . .

Anonymous said...

I want the mizzithera (sp?)...

Crap Newsman said...

lol I just made the white trash comment on the other post before I read this.