Thursday, April 23, 2009

Still here

Busy week- No work, just taking care of business. Applied to credentialing programs, got my graduation announcements, caught up on lots of homework.

Haven't talked to Carl. He did send me a message to let me know that I am no longer on his top 4 on his myspace. I'm not even in his top 8, 16, or 24. I'm #48. I'm broken, as you can tell. Ooh. Big loss. There goes my ego.

Well, while that friendship may have fizzled out, I have been chatting with Dennis a lot lately. He wants to go that club Carl and I had gone to. He also was opening up to me about guys he likes, which was cool, since he is such a private person.

I have continued chatting with texting hottie. He was on the computer the other night, then sent me photos of a snake he caught, and I totally freaked out on him, in a good way, though, telling him how I was afraid of snakes. I'm going to ask him next week if he wants to do something next weekend.

And of course, The Guy continues to be amazing and I'm thankful for his friendship. I had a health scare this week, and he was there through phone calls and text supporting me. It is so easy to talk to him, and I'm thankful that he has sort of the "been there, done that" mentality, and is so easy going that makes it easy to talk to him. I'm ok, btw!

As I said, no work this week unfortunately. I was annoyed this morning. By 8:15 this morning the house phone had rang 5 times and I wasn't going to sit around playing secretary all day. I called up my friend Mike and asked if he wanted to meet in 45 minutes, we were going to Disneyland. He said as long as we're home by 4p.m. for him to take off to his class. We went to Disneyland/Cali Adventure. The longest line was Space Mountain at 25 minutes. The weather, this overcast stuff, was perfect. We got on 8 rides in 5 hours (Buzz Lightyear, Soaring Over California, California Screamin', Star Tours, Buzz in Disneyland, Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, and Mark Twain). It took 65 minutes to make it back to the IE, but only 40 minutes to get there this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh, when my parents' phone rings I don't answer it at all. I just sit there and scowl. lol!