Friday, April 3, 2009

Busy!!!

Long, crazy week!

Monday- 1st day of my last quarter in college. Spent the day getting in the swing of things and catching up on sleep.

Tuesday- hung out with The Guy, then finished my Spanish homework/reading for the rest of the week.

Wednesday- School, then met up with a frat guy from my college where we talked about sexuality and stuff. He's deathly afraid of coming out. We met on connexion. Plan to get lunch together today.

Thursday- Subbed FINALLY! Went to dinner with my mom and sister after allergy shots. Had a lot of fun making jokes about random stuff. Worked on my professional blog getting it set up and my best writing samples published. Taught my mom to edit photos on a Mac.

Caught up on the gossip with my coworkers. Mr. P quit. WOW. Mr. P is one of my favorite teachers. I ended up crying for a few minutes after I got off the phone with Gonzo and Viv because I was just so shocked and hurt. I know it has nothing to do with me, but he doesn't deserve what he was put through. Administration wasn't supporting the teachers and he wasn't getting the respect he deserved. Mr. P was my freshmen English teacher and I worked with him.

Friday- Internet is acting up and it isn't my computer. It is the network. I fear I'll be using this weekend to work out kinks and bugs. Ick. I dread that. Lunch with frat kid today. Dinner with my coworkers tonight.

This weekend- Lots of homework: Spanish readings and a presentation in my women's studies class, discussion board postings for that class.

I will be back soon! Lots of stories to share about Frat Boy and a guy I haven't mentioned named Foot Fetish.

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Now Mikey, are you keeping secrets from us?? Have a great weekend!