Friday, July 31, 2009

I MISSED HER

RACHEL BOESING IS BACK ON THE INTERNET!
I missed watching her on Today in LA and her giving the weather.
I caught her on the radio about 6 months ago on MYFM doing some public service announcement for a student travel company on one of those public service programs MYFM 104.3 has about 10:00p.m. on Sunday nights.
She has resurfaced on the twitter tv program on the internet "Lipstick and Coffee."
Missed her.
She'd make a great weatherperson on any of the LA stations. Hint, hint.


I can't say I am a fan of the new hair, but she still looks quite good!

Now I no longer watch Today in LA in the morning and haven't since she left. Chris Schauble and Jennifer Bjorklund get on my nerves quickly. Elita Lorezca looks like a bimbo. But I'm glad to see Rachel Boesing back.


Elita doesn't do it for me.



No comments: